Imagination is seeing the possible in your Mind.
Freedom is giving yourself opportunity to Imagine. Of course you may say I imagine things all day long and I would agree with that. But, what I am suggesting is becoming more intentional about Imagining. Here are different places or ways to engage your Imagination.
- Taking a walk along a sandy beach on a sunny day
- A hike in the mountains crossing streams and smelling the outdoors
- Sitting in a neighborhood park watching people playing and laughing
- Reading a good book conspiring with the different characters
- Meeting with a group of friends sharing ideas of what might be
- Sitting and observing people. Why are they there? Really! Those Red shoes…
- Sit down and write yourself a letter about imagination
- While cooking imagine how the food is grown, how a chef might prepare the food
- Slow down for a day and Imagine what you want your life to look like
Imagination can be a way of taking your Dreams and making them a reality. How long has it been since you acted out your Imagination in a positive way?